PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

going to another show this weekend, gonna try to do two classes, street beat 3 again and i have to see what other class i can run, i think it'll have to be modified or something like that

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

going to a comp tonight, gonna try to break 140 on music this time

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i did a 139.7 and took second place, getting better atleast

• 2 weeks later...

i know you guys are proboboly tired of my videos by now but heres 2 more for the hell of it

Damn nice!! Your making me want to take my system out of my car and put it in my jeep! Damn you lol

lol, i cant wait till i can get some real subs on some real power, thanks for the comment and you know what they say, its a jeep thing

^It is most definitely a Jeep thing. I am pretty much living vicariously through your's and other's XJ builds. Can't wait to get home to mine in a few weeks. Keep the pics, vids, and posts coming!

2000 Jeep Cherokee

15" Alpine Type R box build coming soon!

^It is most definitely a Jeep thing. I am pretty much living vicariously through your's and other's XJ builds. Can't wait to get home to mine in a few weeks. Keep the pics, vids, and posts coming!

if you do any thing make a build log, i love to see what people do in their cherokees, if i suggest one log to watch though it would be 2k Xj 's one, makes mine look like childs play

if you do any thing make a build log, i love to see what people do in their cherokees, if i suggest one log to watch though it would be 2k Xj 's one, makes mine look like childs play

:peepwall:

Haha but dude your coming along really well too. Most of my updates have mostly been updates to the Jeep itself not the sound system...I need to get back to that soon... But yeah as to Phawstir definatly look at other build logs. Thats where I got most of my ideas and have learned so much from.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

:peepwall:

Haha but dude your coming along really well too. Most of my updates have mostly been updates to the Jeep itself not the sound system...I need to get back to that soon... But yeah as to Phawstir definatly look at other build logs. Thats where I got most of my ideas and have learned so much from.

well i definitely like your attention to detail and how much pride you take in your jeep, i cant wait to see what you do for a sound sytem, if i can give you one tip though it would be to get deadener, dont skimp on it because these jeeps are some noisly little bastards lol

Archived