Second Skin Audio

Advise

Hello folks. New to the site but not new to car audio. Lookin at some of the installs up here I feel like a mouse with my lil puny system lol. N e ways, I'm about to buy a 01-04 tahoe and I am looking at running the zx2500.1 from kicker on two 15 L7's. Seems like the 12 cubes is going to eeat up my whole cargo area. I know that I wanna go sealed and I wanna run a 2 ohm load. The goal for me is to get as low as I can without going to an 18. Can anyone give me some advise? thanks again.

Thanks for the adviCe fellas. How much difference will I notice with sealed versus ported? I always thought that a ported enclosure only means louder and missing more frequencies while a sealed catches more notes. Also, Mr J Conn, look up the word advise and see what you come up with 8) lol.

A shit ton.

That sub sucks balls sealed.

Id do 10 cuft after displacment

With 14sqin per cu

So 140 sqin tuned to 33

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

And my advice is listen to whatever Ray says. Haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)