im trying to find stuff to do to my celica to give it a little more get up and go. it is the 1.8l 7afe automatic. and one of the things i will eventually do is swap to a 5spd but for right now these are my plans

header, staight pipe back

cold air intake

performance chip

and thats about all i can think of doing. i have already thought about doing the head swap to the ge or gzz whatever it is and thats a little to much money right now other wise id hop right to it. so im just trying to find out what i can do to it that i dont have to blow a ton of money on but can still get some more Horsepower. and eventually after i swap the tranny im going to turbo it but that is still a while away cause there is some space isues.

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I'd save the money and buy something else lol your not going to get much out of that 1.8

but if you wanted still you could do just basic bolt ons like the ones you already stated and see where your at after that

CAI are usually hits or miss

I second this really. the engine with VVTLi was the only one worth up grading really. I think you'll be throwing money away on this car. Now if you had the 94 celica four trac, you'd have a badass car.

what if i got ahold of a 94 gt with no title and swapped the 3sgte or whtever it has into mine and turbo it

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

he has a point lol. FWD cars are hard to get fast, then they don't drive very good lol. I had a 00 GTP which I put a cart tuning turbo kit on(comes with mod to do away with the s/c) and some other engine mods. I put adjustable coilovers too. No matter how hard I tried it never hooked right. even putting 285s on the front which stuck out lol, it still don't hook right, my 60 foot was shit, but boy did it pull on the top end. with street tires the car would muster high 11s. I put a lot of time in that car, until I put it in a wall driving on the street :( AWD would have saved my ass lol.

drop a lx7 or 6.0. 6.0's can go beast mode. even a 427 7.0..

but yeah, id get that car with no title and swap the engines.

if you dont have the money for a turbo,

just do the basics.

all cai's are the same really.

but yeah, headers and straight pipes. put a muffler or cat backs on it. ive heard people losing power with just straight pipes.

definitely get it tuned.

plus, get a cam too.

under drive pulley as well

those arent too expensive.

and a throttle body for improved response..