Sonic Electronix

I need some highs i just dont know what yet. My dash and piller speakers are 4x6's. The only idea i have right now is buying rockford fosgate 4x6's and getting rid of the stock ones i know by how everyone talks they dont make a 4x6 thats good lol. I up for suggestions on 4x6's or mabey even a component set of some 6.5's but i dont really want to run another amp just want to run off my hu thats why im thinking of 4x6's.. the power my head unit gives is 17rms x 4

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Get the Boston acoustics 4x6 component plate ..they work very good

Good suggestion.

Edited by WillPwn4Food

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

i might go with them up front.. u know anyone that makes kick panels for a 1990 gmc 1500. i could also get a good component set to put in their if someone wants to leave suggestions on a good set and a good component amplifier. Only problem is my electical system its fine right now with a audioque 1200d but i dont know how it will react with another amp but with just a small amp should be fine??

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Audio logic makes some kick panels .I think that's what the brand is called.but they're expensive,like 160 for the pair.these are the ones I'm doin on my truck .couldn't find the kick panels for cheap LOL ..n i have a 3000 watt planet audio amp and I'm putting a 800 watt Kenwood for MIDS n highs .I don't know how it will work..shouldbe fine tho .good luck on ur build.what components r u running?

94 GMC ext cab

4 12" big bang

2 big bang2400.1

Mids & highs comin' soon

i agree with the bostons you should be able to make them shine due to their lower power handling

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps