Second Skin Audio

confused about what to get

Everyone says tune high with AQ's I personally like the low 30hz tuning (31-33hz) with my 12"s and yes I've done alot of diff. Sized boxes and alot of diff. Tuning frequency's but I never went below 28hz, 28hz was a little too low for my liking.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

but tomorrow i might go to some dealerships and check out a few hoes and blazers cause this grand marquis is probly not gonna cut it for me lol its pretty bad when u go car shoping for a car that u can put a decent system in lol

Lol. If you have that kind of cash go for it... If not make it work in the car, their is soo many diff things you can do and get loud with what you got but its still a trunk car so anything other will be alot easier to get good #'s in. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

but tomorrow i might go to some dealerships and check out a few hoes and blazers cause this grand marquis is probly not gonna cut it for me lol its pretty bad when u go car shoping for a car that u can put a decent system in lol

Lol. If you have that kind of cash go for it... If not make it work in the car, their is soo many diff things you can do and get loud with what you got but its still a trunk car so anything other will be alot easier to get good #'s in. :)

yeah i dont got the money to just straight up buy a brand new car so ill be looking in the used section and will be trading in or selling my grandmarquis but with the grand marquis theres literaly no possible way to get loud in the car for lack of space id be more than willing to wall it off and throw a shit ton of power on it but wont be able to get more than 2 alts on it and would need like 20 batteries

2 300 amp alts should give you plenty of charging power.... And a wall should leave your trunk as open space for batteries and amps. :) but if you could do a straight trade on your whip for an suv do it.:) wayy more room to work with and your not limited with a trunk.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

if i can do a straight trade for an suv its gonna happen lol even if i have to put a grand ontop of it to get a suv thats gonna happen lol

Man. I want a new blazer ss, I just dont have those kinda funds right now.:( but by the time I do I'll prob want something diff anyways lol hopefully they'll show you some love and give you a great deal.:)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

you could always do a 4th order and port it through the rear deck.

i wanna see what those hdc4s will hit in a 4th order :peepwall:

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit