Second Skin Audio

Is this box going to be too small *updated box check it out*

Blowthrough. Be a man. :)

X's 10 !

WAY back in the beginning of my box building days, I spent a lot of time, and a good chunk of $$$, building at least 3 boxes for the cab of an S10, regular cab.... seats slid up 2 or 3 notches and everything > and they all sucked ! Finally I did a blow through... once for 2 10"s, next for two 12"s, and finally 4 12"s, and all of those sounded great !

If I didn't have a Supercab, 1/2 ton, with no rear seats, I wouldn't have to think twice aout doing another blow through...... but I managed to get 7.5 cubes net (almost 10 cubes gross) for my pair of 15"s in cab ;)

Peace,

Fish

Blowthrough. Be a man. :)

X's 10 !

WAY back in the beginning of my box building days, I spent a lot of time, and a good chunk of $$, building at least 3 boxes for the cab of an S10, regular cab.... seats slid up 2 or 3 notches and everything > and they all sucked ! Finally I did a blow through... once for 2 10"s, next for two 12"s, and finally 4 12"s, and all of those sounded great !

If I didn't have a Supercab, 1/2 ton, with no rear seats, I wouldn't have to think twice aout doing another blow through...... but I managed to get 7.5 cubes net (almost 10 cubes gross) for my pair of 15"s in cab ;)

Peace,

Fish

Thanks for commenting fish, Honestly i want to do a blow through, but for now i just want something simple and decent sounding until i can find a job to buy some decent equipment for a blow through dirol.gif

make the 3 in ports fire upwards...

I thought about the but the only problem is acording to parts express the flare is a tad bit over 6" there for i couldn't secure it to the box properly

Edited by jeyrapboy

hmmm let me think on this one i'll come up with something for ya... :D

ok got it... use just one end of the flare inside the box and the non flared end to the top....make your own flare using fiberglass and resin... to downsize the flare ... and wa la.. it'll be permant.. no screws..

Edited by speedball1978

hmmm let me think on this one i'll come up with something for ya... :D

ok got it... use just one end of the flare inside the box and the non flared end to the top....make your own flare using fiberglass and resin... to downsize the flare ... and wa la.. it'll be permant.. no screws..

Ill have to look into that It was also suggested i sand or round over the holes on top and then sink the areo down a little and then i can do what you suggested for the flare.

I might do that.