Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:
Posted

the woofer is the only thing really worth a shit. and you can buy them new for less than $150 iirc. id offer him about $250 for all of that to be honest

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

I'm going to say no

.

You can buy an Obsidian 15" new for $185 shipped

MTX 600W amp ~$100 used.

Craftmanship of the box might be worth something.

But most people don't know about these things.

I'd start the price @ $375 OBO.:pardon:

Posted

glad i put obo lol.. and its a 1200w amp thank you =) and the box was made by some shop here in town

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:
Posted

glad i put obo lol.. and its a 1200w amp thank you =) and the box was made by some shop here in town

If that's the Jackhammer JH600 that's also in your signature, it has a RMS of 600W @ 2ohms.

:)

Posted

glad i put obo lol.. and its a 1200w amp thank you =) and the box was made by some shop here in town

If that's the Jackhammer JH600 that's also in your signature, it has a RMS of 600W @ 2ohms.

:)

i know =) i just say 1200w to make people think im cooler than i really am 8)

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...