Sonic Electronix

$56,500 for 3 way speakers, $24,500 for a pair of 2 meters of speaker wire... wow

Thats cheap compared to others. you can get in to the hundred thousands.

thats just crazy to me. id have never imagined things could get so pricey. i also never imagined a diamond going into a speaker.. but i reckon thats why the prices are so high. we need to come together SMD, and start manufacturing our own diamond speakers! money money money money moneyyyyyyyyy MONEYYYY! or however that song goes.. but for real. each and every one of us could hit the jackpot.

i wonder how frequently people buy those?

How many do you guys estimate they sell? One every few months... In my mind I don't see it being anymore than that if even.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Thats cheap compared to others. you can get in to the hundred thousands.

link to the 100,000 dollar speakers, thats ridiculous i gotta see this

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i dont wanna buy em. i say we start producing.. thats where the moneys at ehhh. you know raw materials are way cheaper than the for sale price.

heres some videos of them playing though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlKpQfMZ9gc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXMHE8VokQ&feature=related

those things actually sound pretty good. not 50,000 dollars worth of good though

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

those things actually sound pretty good. not 50,000 dollars worth of good though

thats what i was thinking when i saw the videos and posted them. nothing mind blowing or anything.

id rather throw my money on a nice set of hertz, seleniums.. something along the lines of that.

thats what i was thinking when i saw the videos and posted them. nothing mind blowing or anything.

id rather throw my money on a nice set of hertz, seleniums.. something along the lines of that.

yeah i remember thinking that the hertz, i think it was the high energies that cost a thousand. well i thought those were expensive but this takes the cake. if i did buy some hertz stuff i don't think id feel guilty now

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived