Second Skin Audio

stupid question

i keep seing like single 12's and 15's that are doing hair tricks and im running my obsidian audio 15 in a 3.3cf box and i dont get shit. i mean my whole car flexes and my windshield wipers bounce off my winshield constantly but hairtricks? nooppe anyone have any recomendtionns? or am i just after alost cause in my situation

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

you need to have a lot of air....to do that....

sounds stupid..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

you need to have a lot of air....to do that....

sounds stupid..

so.. my sub just isnt big enough cause i have seen single sub systems that get some crazy hairtricks like even if its just enough to see

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

i keep seing like single 12's and 15's that are doing hair tricks and im running my obsidian audio 15 in a 3.3cf box and i dont get shit. i mean my whole car flexes and my windshield wipers bounce off my winshield constantly but hairtricks? nooppe anyone have any recomendtionns? or am i just after alost cause in my situation

You need to sweep a LOT of air to do a hair trick. One part of the equasion is cone area x Xmax. The other part is tuning/port area/box volume.

I don't see a lot of people doing hairtricks with single subs... where are you seeing this? links?

:shrug:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

You need to sweep a LOT of air to do a hair trick. One part of the equasion is cone area x Xmax. The other part is tuning/port area/box volume.

I don't see a lot of people doing hairtricks with single subs... where are you seeing this? links?

:shrug:

yeah gimme a sec im sittin in my car on my laptop at home but im about to go up the street for a minute ill get some youtube links

has somewhat to do with the car. If your car resonates well and hold that sound it then u have more air moving, but if not, if u dont have any deadener, or you just have a car that doesn't move the air very well then ( im sure someone could explain this better than me) ur not gonna be able to pull a hair trick.. unless u have ridiculous amounts of power... thats my 2 cents. Im kind of a n00b but thats what i've heard.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg