Drug Dealer sentenced in Kzoo, MI

That is the definition of idiot in the most literal of forms...

and someone needs to herp one of those pics lmfao

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

hahaha anybody familar with the kzoo area, hell any major city here in Michigan. Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kzoo, Battle Creek, Flint, Sagnasty, knows that this is how shit really is.. it seems like people here in Michigan are just fucking stupid. Its one thing to sell drugs, carry guns and all that jazz. but to tape it and put it on youtube... smdh :nea:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

hahaha anybody familar with the kzoo area, hell any major city here in Michigan. Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kzoo, Battle Creek, Flint, Sagnasty, knows that this is how shit really is.. it seems like people here in Michigan are just fucking stupid. Its one thing to sell drugs, carry guns and all that jazz. but to tape it and put it on youtube... smdh :nea:

cant argue that. even ive done some shit thatd make you go 'really?'

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ooh for sure. even i have done some dumbass stuff. but never eva eva eva EVA is it gonna be filmed and put online. lol

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Roger that. I used to live by flint too.. but thats worse than kzoo atleast theres lots of college kids n parties where we dont bring guns to.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

ooh for sure. even i have done some dumbass stuff. but never eva eva eva EVA is it gonna be filmed and put online. lol

thats for sure lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Roger that. I used to live by flint too.. but thats worse than kzoo atleast theres lots of college kids n parties where we dont bring guns to.

yea for sure. flint is just one badass city.. and thats all im gonna say about that. haha

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i lived on the east side of Detroit for the most of my childhood. shit was wild. and even worse since i left.

lol @ the comments on the video, this one in particular (I edited some offensive language):

"After watching videos like this, I'm starting to believe that peoples goals are to go to jail. Im willing to bet that in the near future, n****s is just gonna start showing up at prisons voluntarily, requesting time. smh"

lol, i "like" that comment

well, i watched that whole video. kid annoyed the hell out of me. "this kimbo slice" how many times did he say his name? hooooly shit. how many times is he one fo'z? like 5 times in 1 minute? any one else notice how his earrings were "2 stacks" then once he put on his cuz's chain, now his same earrings are all of a sudden "3 stacks"?? and his "10 stack" chain broke at 13:46 in the vid...

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived