Numatik's XXL Python Vivarium

So 2 days ago I worked on my truck for 7 hours, which is the longest I have worked on anything straight since May 3rd, 2010. Yesterday, I did nothing and laid on my back all day to recover physically from that. THEN today I took Gillians old enclosure and completely demolished it, IN ONLY AN HOUR AND A HALF!! I think I am finally getting my life back, these are all good signs! I still have surgerys lined up, which means I should be continuing to do better, I think the surgerys will be the icing on the cake.

Heres a few before shots :

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

and after :

IMG_0452.jpg

Next (not today) I am going to rewire my surround sound and flip everything in the living roof 90 degrees clockwise, and move that reclining chair next to the couch and thats where im going to sit. Im def looking forward to it! and Gillian loves her new enclosure! Now we just have to wait and watch my baby Albino Labyrinth Burmese Python grow and grow grow and grow and he will be in that larger top enclosure in no time!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

DSCN2190.jpg

Thats more my speed! LOL....enclosure looks awesome man!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

haha thanks man!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

man i didnt notice it before but that plumbing idea for the water bowl is smart as, i would never of thought of that. and i may have missed it but how come you need surgery if you dont mind me asking :)

great work keep updating this thread especially picks of snakes :) maybe eating :drinks:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Im sorry guys i completely missed you posts and didnt reply. I try and reply to everybody

How long will it take your baby to grow to the size of that big one in the last pic?

It usually takes betweem 6-8 years depending on the snake and gender. Males grow much slower then the females. My old male was 7 1/2 years old and barely 10 feet, and my current burm is 6 years old and 14+ feet

Those are amazing pictures. Just the sheer girth of it.

Thats the biggest thing that takes my breath away with large pythons. Its cool to say you onw a giant python thats many feet long, but the only time to 'see' how long a snake is to take the time stretching them up against a wall with a tape measure, and it takes quite a while and a big pain in the ass to finally get an accurate number. But the above post shows the girth of a 14'+ snake is incredible. Pics also do no justice with the weight of an animal like this. Its back breaking for a gimp like me! :lol:

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1317027936' post='1699522]

man i didnt notice it before but that plumbing idea for the water bowl is smart as, i would never of thought of that. and i may have missed it but how come you need surgery if you dont mind me asking :)

great work keep updating this thread especially picks of snakes :) maybe eating :drinks:

I had it like that in a much older enxlosure from yearrrrrrrrs ago, but it was as simple as a pvc pipe sticking through the roof of the cage that the snake couldnt ft through 8)

I put more thought in this one and omg it was the best idea ever. Makes giving water soo easy!!! But it will take even a snake her size a lonnnnng time to drain that water bowl dry lol but when she does start draining it I'll be ready!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Im feeding the big girl a few rabbits when I get paid this weekend, and il take her out a few days later after shes digested some. We reorganized out whole living room, so she will have alot of room to stretch out and were gonna try and get an estimate on how big she is now

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived