flwatersaver Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 I have a old cd with test tones on it... Some here may know of it. It's from Alpine "Disk Drive" its from 1995. I think a nice Frequency sweep is in order for the 500 watt tweeters. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
CleanSierra Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Just cover your balls for when/if they explode Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Dylank811 Posted September 21, 2011 Author Report Posted September 21, 2011 Just cover your balls for when/if they explode Valuable advice, sir. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
flwatersaver Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 youtube video. Just so you know. The tweeters are super cheap. I would not use them for anything. One of them did blow. I cant believe I wasted my time with this. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Dylank811 Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 Lol! 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.