Dylank811 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 My link 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Description: •High efficiency dome tweeter •More sound, less energy - (Isnt sound energy?) •Instant installation - (Wow I dont even have to do anything?? SIGN ME UP!) •Fits anywhere - (Even in my asshole?) •No magnetic field, tapes and credit cards are safe - (Damn, so this how my credit card number got stolen, by damn tweeter holders.• Built-in crossover - (They probably dont even know what that is)• For all car audio systems (Even for sound quality ones?!? SIGN ME UP AGAIN!) •2.8 Volts - (Poo, my car runs at 14.2 volts ) •97dB of pure sound •500 Watts Thats what got me... ordering. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Wow, they even look super loud My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Bowser91 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 History: 1,317 sold Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu Dc Lvl 4XL 15" AudioQue 2200 sold Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca Stock alt Stock battery up front Xs S3400 in back sold your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.
Dylank811 Posted September 17, 2011 Author Report Posted September 17, 2011 Lol I was looking at a t1 component set and this is what came up in the related products. My reaction: "NO WAY!" 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
flwatersaver Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 I have 4 of them on the way. I can't wait to put some power to them. I will start off with about 20 watts and work my way up. How much will they take? My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 I have 4 of them on the way. I can't wait to put some power to them. I will start off with about 20 watts and work my way up. How much will they take? Lulzzz Are you being for real right about now? 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 I have 4 of them on the way. I can't wait to put some power to them. I will start off with about 20 watts and work my way up. How much will they take? Lulzzz Are you being for real right about now? Hoping it's a joke... My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
ALPINE408 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 lol those are old school when crossedover there not that bad for what it is..... 500 watts lol ya right i made clouds of smoke with them and a 100 watts lol there are like 6 companies that have there name on those type of tweets Have you ever had your woofers blown?
flwatersaver Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 I have 4 of them on the way. I can't wait to put some power to them. I will start off with about 20 watts and work my way up. How much will they take? Lulzzz Are you being for real right about now? Its not like i am going to keep them in my truck. And it's only 3.98 for 4 500 watt tweeters! And the bonus is they are SUPER POWER LOUD DOME SPEAKER. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.