can someone tell me how much this amp its worth Rockford Fosgate PUNCH 45 2ch Classic Edition The special "25 To Life Limited Anniversary Edition brand new with birth sheet 2z5obx1.jpg

approx 12 dollars :peepwall:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I got some old school stuff...

Old School Rockford 10'' Punch Z

IMG_1711-1.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

Old School 8'' Thump TH-822 Made in Compton, California!

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

Old School 8'' APACHE (Bass Thunder) ABW - 820

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

When I get some money, I'll buy some old school RF gear on ebay, or at the pawn shop, lol.

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

^^ Gotta love those "Thump" subs...great name for a sub that does everything but thump! I have an old EQ made by the same brand, under the name "Hot Shots", also by Precision Audio:

i-cMNbkv4-M.jpg

I also did a video of the EQ:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

RFX9420.jpg

RFX9320.jpg

RFX9300.jpg

Dont have this one but I will eventually

rockford_fosgate_rfx8250ti.jpg

Damn you have a lot of nice old school gear

the first headunit you have pictured, would you be willing to sell it, and if so how much. if you want you can pm me lmk

Wicked 4 play car club

2002 Chevy 2 door blazer

Real soon setup

head unit: PTID-8920B

subs: 4 12's or 2 15's hevent made up my mind on brand,ported at 33hz

amps: for sure two RF 300.4' for mids and highs, 3sixty.2. stuck on wat sub amp ill be using

power supply: big 3 1/0, 2 runs of 1/0 power wire and 2 runs of 1/0 ground wire bacc to the second battery, 8awg, 4awg and depending on the sub amp 4 to 1/0 power and grounds for it.

speaker wire: 12awg speaker wire and 8awg for subs

speakers: 4x6's dash, 6 1/2 components doors, 5 1/4 components kicks, and 6x9's back. all Infinity Reference

misc.: 8000k hid low beams/projector headlights, 3/3 lowering kit, D3400 xspower batt up front and rear, ad244 145 amp alternator

lowloud87, I just responded to your YouTube message. I don't have any of these, sorry. Well, take that back...I have a RFX-9000, but I don't think it likes CD's :worthless:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Any chance you have a Sony XR U880 in your collection? I got that deck my senior year....man it was the shit back then.....was bumpin a pair of Orion XTR DVC 12's in a little Nissan Hardbody blow through. That truck got me so much ass in highschool....of course I wasn't very picky either haha.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived