I have boxes of shirts . . . polos, work shirts, one off shirts . . .

Let me know what you have available. I would love to pick up some Diamond R Gear!!!!

It may be easier for you to PM me and tell me exactly what you want . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Possibly the "Holy Grail" for Fosgate collectors? The 1973 "Frequency Energizer" by Jim Fosgate. This unit was Jim's creation of the "Punch" circuit and was modified for car audio use by incorporating this unit with a 30-watt amp as Fosgate's first car audio amplifier, the PR-7000. I just picked up this MINT unit and will put up a video about it in the upcoming weeks...

Here's more info I found online:

The history of the Rockford Corporation can be traced to Fosgate Electronics, a specialty amplifier manufacturer founded by Jim Fosgate, the inventor of the company's first powerful amplifiers. While experimenting with audio technology, Fosgate owned and operated a small company called Pro-Line, in Salt Lake City, which produced radio transmitters and receivers for remote control model airplanes. In his spare time, he worked on his "Frequency Energizer," a circuit that adjusted for loss of high- and low-end audio frequencies as they channeled through to the speakers. Fred Hulan, owner of Audio Mart in Kansas City, encouraged Fosgate, providing him with information obtained in his own work. At the time, Hulan installed state-of-the-art audio equipment, called the Acoust-A-Voice, in homes and theaters. Hulan reported to Fosgate the inefficiencies he found in the system, and Fosgate applied his Frequency Energizer circuit to compensate for loss of high and low tones during sound amplification.

Note: this is not a 12v unit, but a 110v one. The fact it incorporated the first "Punch EQ" I believe makes this relevant to this thread thumbsup.gif

i-3p6HMhq-M.jpg

i-BGdJtms-M.jpg

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

My garage was broken into and my mint power series 12 were taken. Talk about being on fire. They cleaned out the garage including my weber and I was more pist about the subs!

Here's some stuff they didn't get and a couple I think I may have sold to some forum members here.

DSC_1136.jpg

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

I'm glad they didn't get this beast!!!!

DSC_0007.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

• 3 weeks later...

I will try to get my 2 500.2's and epx2 pics up soon. The epx unfortunately does not have the cord from the brain to the rdat. If anyone knows a fix I am all ears. I was so dumb back in the day traded my local shop owner my chrome chassis for a 500.2 for his bare 360.6 chassis so my amps would match. I so regret that now.

999087e1.jpg

Hertz2beloud:

If you want to spend the money and if they have it you should call Landis or Freemans for the RDAT cable. Otherwise you will need to find a six pin RJ11 cable that is straight through. Or buy a flipped cable with the above connector at radioshack, snip it, flip it and splice it up.

Hope that helps

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

• 2 weeks later...

Tony or Steve (or anyone else who may know)....How many of the Mosfet Power 1000 "Terminator" Editions were made? I finally found one and heard the ones with the silk-screening with "Terminator Edition - Hand Crafted in the USA" models are more rare than the ones without the "Terminator Edition" text (only "Handcrafted in the USA").

I found an old post in the RF forum before they moved to Facebook and I believe it said they made 100 to show appreciation to Wayne Harris. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Also, who's arm do I need to twist to make this thread a sticky?

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived