You have some nice old school RF amps. i might have a ex power 1000 to go in that shroud you have ....

Yeah man, LMK. I've found a few, but honestly even I have my limits for what I'll spend (not evident by the pics, I know!). I was really looking for a "fixer upper" 1000, but LMK what you have and what you want. Send me a PM or email if you prefer. Thanks.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

send me your email and i will send you some pics of them. i have a power 1000c that might be just what you are looking for it needs a new shroud put plays good.

I sent you an email through this forum, if it doesn't work, you can email me. Just use my username at gmail.com (bigdwiz)

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

Good question on just how many Power 360s were made. I really don't know - Wayne Harris might though. I know fingazz . . . sold him a big chunk of my collection when I left RF. Honestly, since I no longer am with RF, I'm really out of touch on this stuff now. Eric Russell (Admin at the RF forum) is probably your best resource in regards to that today.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Good question on just how many Power 360s were made. I really don't know - Wayne Harris might though. I know fingazz . . . sold him a big chunk of my collection when I left RF. Honestly, since I no longer am with RF, I'm really out of touch on this stuff now. Eric Russell (Admin at the RF forum) is probably your best resource in regards to that today.

Thanks man, I'll try Eric. I contacted RF for a 360 manual and they couldn't find one. I ended up getting one scanned from another collector, so I sent it in to RF via email so they would have a digital copy. I'm still looking for a Punch 40/100 "slider" manual if anyone has one. I know tomtomjr does, but he's been too busy to scan it or run a copy for me. I know most people don't really care about this older gear, but I think it's cool. Funny, I was never into History in school, not sure why it interests me so much now....

I was never into History in school, not sure why it interests me so much now....

Its probably easier to be interested in history that you have lived as opposed to be interested in history you have not lived.

Although since I am older I am interested in History more also

Archived