CleanSierra Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 i demoed some local kids & they were impressed & ask what subs & power i have, i tell em 2 DC XL 18s on 1kw clamped... then they ask me "how many capacitors do u need to run em?" this stuff never gets old... How many capacitors DOOOO you need? I don't see the err in this line of questioning.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
vettedude102 Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 i demoed some local kids & they were impressed & ask what subs & power i have, i tell em 2 DC XL 18s on 1kw clamped... then they ask me "how many capacitors do u need to run em?" this stuff never gets old... How many capacitors DOOOO you need? I don't see the err in this line of questioning.... I was gonna say that lol 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Grey_Fox Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 Two 15" Subwoofers Pushing 3000 Watts! http://youtu.be/q8fqgiPAXIs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7FsiZSaQE
Beanz Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 I just got mad when i read that... That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.