OrionStang Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 I like it. Nice to see something different. Maybe carpet to match the car would be better, but looks good SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
enemyofsilence Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 thats pretty awesome! i like the turn out! Team Bass-Hz
jnizzle Posted September 23, 2011 Author Report Posted September 23, 2011 wow that box turned out great, the snake skin leather is a bit different but to each his own right? I would've loved to see the snake leather part covered with carbon fiber vinyl, you sir have very good box building skills, how does it sound? Yeah i have a different taste lol. but it slaps super hard! really happy with how it came out. I will try to get it metered at the local shop as soon as its broken in. Im also really surprised at how good the SQ is seeing as its mostly an spl box!
jnizzle Posted September 23, 2011 Author Report Posted September 23, 2011 thats pretty awesome! i like the turn out! Thanks Man
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted September 23, 2011 Report Posted September 23, 2011 you use the strangest materials to wrap ur boxes with. lol... but i like it. the RF box and now this with the snake skin. keep it up! haha 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
jnizzle Posted September 23, 2011 Author Report Posted September 23, 2011 you use the strangest materials to wrap ur boxes with. lol... but i like it. the RF box and now this with the snake skin. keep it up! haha Thanks haha. I appreciate that you like the strange fabrics
knowledge Posted September 23, 2011 Report Posted September 23, 2011 thats def a great job man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
jnizzle Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 Okay so i made the trim peices today.. Im pretty happy with how they look, not sure if im 100% though. Cardboard to test fit MDF cutouts
basscherokee Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 that box is the shit! 2001 vw gti 2 hds212s 4.75 net tuned to 34hz audioque1200 wired to 1 ohm nvx 0 gauge to the back kinetic khc 2000 kenwood deck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.