Jump to content

F150 Rebuild AA & AQ Lots of subs


Recommended Posts

Posted

How are you sealing the bed to the cab, and the top to the bed? I've done this to my ranger and I'm using accordion gasket but want something more permanent for the cab to bed

Bothdoorsup

Posted

Man I've had idea floating around about this for months!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Wow very nice. If I ever decide to do a blowthru with my 2004 f150 then youll be hearing from me ha ha. Im tuned in for this one. Good luck!

P.S. You should get a custom badge to replace your stock f150 badges that say F-150db! lol

Project F150

4 Sundown SA-10s, 2 pairs of Kappa Components, and a chunk of PA speakers

SAZ3500, Infinity Kappa Four, RF 300.4

215a alternator, 2 Optima YTs, 2/0,1 /0, 4, 8, & 12ga wire

2012-01-04_14-25-03_628-1.jpg

Posted

Wow very nice. If I ever decide to do a blowthru with my 2004 f150 then youll be hearing from me ha ha. Im tuned in for this one. Good luck!

P.S. You should get a custom badge to replace your stock f150 badges that say F-150db! lol

I was gonna do that as well lol ^^

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Wow, this is Ballsy...I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see how this compares to all of the 4 18's and 6 15's etc. etc. etc...

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Posted

I was gonna do that as well lol ^^

ha ha I gotta hear your setup man. Next time im headed to Fl or something ill shoot ya a pm. My f150 is the only truck around that has a system. Everybody either has hatches or trunks in kennesaw :(

Project F150

4 Sundown SA-10s, 2 pairs of Kappa Components, and a chunk of PA speakers

SAZ3500, Infinity Kappa Four, RF 300.4

215a alternator, 2 Optima YTs, 2/0,1 /0, 4, 8, & 12ga wire

2012-01-04_14-25-03_628-1.jpg

Posted

Meh mines not loud.

Probably never will be :-/ maybe I'll have my explorer by slamfest and FSF

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Ha ha if urs aint loud, theb whats mine, a fart in the wind? Lol deff we will catch up somewhere

Project F150

4 Sundown SA-10s, 2 pairs of Kappa Components, and a chunk of PA speakers

SAZ3500, Infinity Kappa Four, RF 300.4

215a alternator, 2 Optima YTs, 2/0,1 /0, 4, 8, & 12ga wire

2012-01-04_14-25-03_628-1.jpg

Posted

I'm telling you man. These trucks don't do numbers

Especially sealed.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...