RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW!!!!!!!

Ok if you seen some of my post, You know ever since i Started talking to OrionStang about His set up and also me failing a doing an active set up I now want to do a rainbow set up..

Well Ive been doing some research on what i want but I really still need some Help...

What I do know is that I want to do a 3 way System up Front and a 2 Way System in the rear doors of my Jeep. Im Looking at ither the

SLC 365.25NG Or the

SLX 365.20 Deluxe and

for the 2 ways

SLX 265 (2W-System)

SLX 265 Deluxe (2W-System)

Or

SLC 265.25 NG (2W-System)

but what is holding me up is this...

What exactly Are the Major differences between the Dream Line and then Sound Line.

What do you get by going with the Deluxe Package?

Also Is there another set of Components worth looking into for the same price... Its costing me about 700 for both sets So for those who have owned or herd rainbow's systems are they that special.... and it this my Best Bang for my Buck... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

about to place an order any suggestions?

yea just a T400-4

Ttt

I am running the CMX-465 Extreme Kicks and I love the product. Its not a 3 way setup like you were looking to run but the clarity of all the rainbow products I have heard is amazing. You may also want to consider DynAudio Esotec systems. They make an awsome 2 way set

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Yea I really want the rainbows but Damn i just can't pull the trigger on that 700 dollar price tag

i think im cheap....... looking for some inexpensive 2 way sets now..... anybody know any good 2 ohm sets?