Ok folks ita almost tax time so what are you going to be spending your tax refund on ???????????

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im geting a memphis 4000 and a termlab to install in my van along with my desktop that im puting in the van as well so ill have a carputer and termlab installed in my van and do meetering on the fly...plus ill pay up my rent and power bill after i get my van done lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i was thinking about some 20's on the van too but that would keep the rent from being paid .....who knows untill you actualy have the cash in hand...im looking at geting about 3500 back when i file :P

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i was thinking about some 20's on the van too but that would keep the rent from being paid .....who knows untill you actualy have the cash in hand...im looking at geting about 3500 back when i file :P

im not dissin your van, but if i were u i would get another work van.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

lol i hope you honestly didnt belive i would destroy the look of my van by puting ugly 20s on there and not ridein high on my stamped steel factory 15s?.....

i doubt any fancy wheel would last long on my van, i always hit curbs because of the no power steering factor..it was only a joke lol the amp on the other hand ill get get the memphis 4000 or 2 2000s

I dont know how much im getting back, only been working for a few months this year so far, but Im guestamating at around 2 grand in return since my state and federal add up past that on my year to dates.

And then thats not including the grand I have sitting in gas receipts that I will also be filing too. Thats another nice tax right off when you got to travel almost a hour too work, then another hour home from work.

It should be a good return, but deff not one of my biggests.

Im holding out on buying a new deck until I get my taxes back, and this looks like my winner

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_7457_Eclipse+AVN7000.html :unsure:

well since i havent gotten an income tax check in like 4 years i really dont .......wait i know what im getting the new Arc audio amp =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg