You get attached way too easily. Make a decision, get your life in order, and bone these bitches. You need to stop "liking" them so much until you got your shit straight. At least you have luck with finding work. Some people can't even find a job.

:twirl:

Tough love, man. OP will be happier in the long run once he has stability without worrying about what girl likes him or doesn't.

I agree. :) Somebody had to do it, I'm just too nice. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

No Laura is not the girl from the other night, shes a friend of mine. I known this girl since 2000, shes just a really sweet girl. Far as that other girl, I'm sayin screw it. Since I landed this job I'm going to focus on finding an apartment so I can give the G.M a date of when I can start.

Edited by hershy314

A small update on the whole moving home situation. I have a job offer just waiting to tell them when I can start, which could be soon. I already have my car listed for sale, and have a place lined up to live at. I'm heading up to St louis end of not next week but the week after that. Whats weird tho, this person looking for a roommate was my server yesterday, even knows some of the same people I do. One of these common friends is going over to his house today after work. Now I just hung out with her the other day when we both went to buffalo wild wings so I could talk to a manager. She has also known me for little over 10 years, so I told him that he could talk to her. I figured why not have him talk to someone who knows me as well as talk to me too. I know she will put in a good word for me. Hopefully this will be my last trip up there, before moving.

I didn't meet her last night, we been working together for a while now. It's just been in the past few weeks that we started interacting together. It's just small stuff now. The reason for going to St Louis is cause thats home. I really have no other reason for going back up there.

Where in STL? My home as well. :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

You get attached way too easily. Make a decision, get your life in order, and bone these bitches. You need to stop "liking" them so much until you got your shit straight. At least you have luck with finding work. Some people can't even find a job.

Amen! Every post you make is about some random slut that smiles at you and you start to like..and the fact that you make so many posts like this tells me that it's not exactly workin out for you.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Amen! Every post you make is about some random slut that smiles at you and you start to like..and the fact that you make so many posts like this tells me that it's not exactly workin out for you.

aparently ya didn't read the posts after that....idiot

I'm moving near Kirkwood, where I'm orginally from. What part ya from?

Illinois side; Granite, Edwardsville and lived in Staunton too. Mostly Granite though... :peepwall: Don't hold that against me lol

Ahhh Hence the 314 D'Oh!

Hell man, ya seem cool. Really 314 is on the Ill side too? weird. :orly3: