Second Skin Audio

2 12" Kicker Comp

Well yeah, if you can manage to find some better subs for around the same price I'd agree with going for them instead. But if you want 100% brand new untouched subs I'd either stick with getting the Kicker Comps online for $50 a piece or upgrade to the CVR's (not sure of price on those though)

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Cvr's run about 70 bucks but i mean bruhh ive got a comp 10 onna ssl 800 watt amp in a prefab box behind my passenger seat in a reg cab. It slams but not very noticable farther than about the 30 yards of my driveway. Plus its bot very good on sq and a ten will only be worse, just spend a few extra bucks and get a cvr or an alpine s or a pioneer sub bro you wont regret it. Like right now i am putting racing seats in my truck so i can put a type r in there haha :yahoo:

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

Whatever I can find at a good price for its quality. Pretty much something just basic and to have some bump right now. Again as said, trying to do something for what I use right now while I still save for my car. Because no idea how long ill be driving this still : p

Edited by MikeT210Tx

Really appreciate the help guys :)

Think ima just spend a few more dollars for better :)

Good idea... I'm sure you'll be alot happier with some type r's or cvr's. :) If you see some subs and are unsure if you're getting a good deal run it by us. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

trust me bro you will get used to those kickers and be dying for more quick. if i were you id get the 140 you were gonna spend on the 2 cvrs and buy a single 12 from like a DC or SA. trust me a single sa-12 will sound sooo much better and louder then the 2 cvrs. plus you will have more trunk room

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit