Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just got these RE TRiple X Series comps last week so cheap, People that work at Mc Donalds could afford them. (No Effensive) :unsure:

10-30-07_1617.jpg

10-30-07_1717.jpg

Edited by bassmachine

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

damn those things are soo sexy...i just got some AA poly mids sitting on my desk though

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Posted

Yes I cam roll them all the way down,I was watching Transformers at a red light at a high volume and I could be heard I think 3-6 cars behind and in front of me and playing games also.These things are mean and I get them cheaper than on woofersetc.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted
wooferetc selling them at $300 right now...

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4928

can your windows roll down all the way?

you need some deadening :)

Damn, I might have to purchase a couple pairs of these for the ol' doors. thats a damn good price.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...