tacomabanga1986 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 I want some clip blockers The thing that killed me was his comment saying digital amplifiers are suppose to put out square waves. thats what i was thinking, i wonder if dr subwoofer was his comp teacher? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Forevrbumpn Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 Wow...... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
tacomabanga1986 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 hmm, i wonder if he uses gorilla glue on his gas tank also? i wonder where the hell he got his info from? im not sayin im a know it all, but when i was a noob i wasnt this damn stupid, when will he get away from car audio and learn some common sense? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Superjay Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 the worst part of this is I think he really believes his own bullshit. I've been on since post 4 or something...it gave me a headache....and then you guys show up? it's like I missed all the real fun Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
dohckiller808 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 I love it! This is entertainment.
Nine8SST Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
blankskater08 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 Come on guys, we all need to 'obtian the world bass domination.' Whos with me????? LMAO Old Build Log -2001 Sc2 Build w/ Full Range 8" Rears Other Installs! -06' PT Cruiser w/ Four P2 8s! -Installs for Funsies
BassJunkie Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 The worst part is, it appears from his profile pic that he has reproduced....smh. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
armykyle1 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 hmm, i wonder if he uses gorilla glue on his gas tank also? i wonder where the hell he got his info from? im not sayin im a know it all, but when i was a noob i wasnt this damn stupid, when will he get away from car audio and learn some common sense? you said something? all I heard was your avatar TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
vettedude102 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 Wait so gorilla wood glue is bad for boxes? You can learn a lot from him seriously. Just do everything opposite of what he says. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.