I freaking love this recording !

Hey now, if you haven't already heard me say so, music genres, mean jack-$#!+-nothing to me. If I like a song, I like it. I don't give a rats a$$ if it's freaking polka music ;) LOL

That said (oh, and yes, I'm the same Fish Chris that had SMD playing dubstep a few weeks ago :)) I guess this track is considered "Country"...... So, if you already know you don't like it, without even listening to it, just based on the genre, it's your loss then.

But trust me.... Download the track; 'If I Die Young', by 'The Band Perry'. The kick bass is deep and tight. The mids are smooth, and clean. And Kimberly Perry just has an absolutely beautiful voice.

Just a fantastic demo track, to show people your system can play actual music well, too...... I mean, assuming "it can play actual music well, too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a fun little side note; I was cranking this up earlier, and it was such a trip to see the reactions of people..... especially people "you know" would ordinarily HATE on loud stereo systems. I had several of them look at me with this confused look, like they didn't know whether to hate it, because it was loud, or start singing along with it :) LOL Next they were probably thinking, "Look ! It's an old white guy" ! WTF ? :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

Hey now, if you haven't already heard me say so, music genres, mean jack-$#!+-nothing to me. If I like a song, I like it. I don't give a rats a$$ if it's freaking polka music ;) LOL

That said (oh, and yes, I'm the same Fish Chris that had SMD playing dubstep a few weeks ago :)) I guess this track is considered "Country"...... So, if you already know you don't like it, without even listening to it, just based on the genre, it's your loss then.

But trust me.... Download the track; 'If I Die Young', by 'The Band Perry'. The kick bass is deep and tight. The mids are smooth, and clean. And Kimberly Perry just has an absolutely beautiful voice.

Just a fantastic demo track, to show people your system can play actual music well, too...... I mean, assuming "it can play actual music well, too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a fun little side note; I was cranking this up earlier, and it was such a trip to see the reactions of people..... especially people "you know" would ordinarily HATE on loud stereo systems. I had several of them look at me with this confused look, like they didn't know whether to hate it, because it was loud, or start singing along with it :) LOL Next they were probably thinking, "Look ! It's an old white guy" ! WTF ? :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

I just heard the song, sounds like it would be a nice song to demo an all around system.

I was pretty close minded about the genres I listened, wow was I stupid.lol

For some reason a weird song that I listened to for a while was the Titanic theme song by Celine Dion, Talk about getting weird looks,haha

Edited by 310_cutty

Dude, Celine Dion has the voice of an angel ! :)

The Titanic theme song is awesome, as is the track > 'A New Day'. Deep ass bass too. Yea', this kind of stuff really just whacks out the loud stereo haters.... Leaves em' all dumbfounded and $#!+ :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace,

Fish

I just heard the song, sounds like it would be a nice song to demo an all around system.

I was pretty close minded about the genres I listened, wow was I stupid.lol

For some reason a weird song that I listened to for a while was the Titanic theme song by Celine Dion, Talk about getting weird looks,haha

I love this song, not even bass enhanced and its loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR4vtSd9a8o

I've also been downloading a lot of Jazz from Kim Waters, has some good bass in it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwVuYtf8QLQ

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

OK if talking "country" music, i like this song.Oh and i hate country music, but i like this song.

Edited by slowgls

"This may be true but it is a chrysler sebring which is synonomous with being a p.o.s. car. Personally I gotta say it's getting really tiring having to clean off the sopping wet panties from my Hyundai Elantra every morning. Bitches love Hyundais."