Where to get my truck bagged at? Sacramento Area

I live in south sac and was wondering where you guys would recommend? I would be willing to drive like an hour or so outta the way if I have to. Just don't want to half ass it, I plan on doing this early 2012. I just need it tubbed for 24s and I want shocks all around. Don't really know how I want it bagged yet to be honest. Another problem im running into is time, I would need it done somewhat fast (I use my truck to drive to and from work and school). If you guys know a good place let me know. :drinks:

Edited by conley916

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

I live in south sac and was wondering where you guys would recommend? I would be willing to drive like an hour or so outta the way if I have to. Just don't want to half ass it, I plan on doing this early 2012. I just need it tubbed for 24s and I want shocks all around. Don't really know how I want it bagged yet to be honest. Another problem im running into is time, I would need it done somewhat fast (I use my truck to drive to and from work and school). If you guys know a good place let me know. :drinks:

So what exactly are you looking to do with the end result ? Just bag it to lower a few inc ? You talk of getting it tubbed, but almost sounds as you may be thinking of a body drop ? Ether or, I think Numatik on here is around that area and may have an idea of where to go and so forth to get done what you want to do.

Thanks Rob. We could def talk.... also there are a few local shops that do it as well, not really that good in Sacramento it self, but in neighboring areas, but they are very very expensive. You ca always call around, but first you need to decide exactly what you want to do. I specialize in trucks laying frame, laying rocker, and laying door. Primarily do trucks like yours that just want to lay frame on big wheels.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik