Sonic Electronix

Tahoes or burbans. We have the beffiest electrical systems. What others can you put 4 alternators on and have a lot of cargo area

Only problem is it takes alot more $$$expensive to make one loud.

If your planning on keeping it in the cargo area a 2door blazer you can get 2 15s in a 4 door you could get 2 18s. Blazers are pretty cheap to get loud.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Right now I have a 2004 ford escape and have horrible voltage problems. I have a sprinter bat in the back and a yellow top up front. I cant do the big three because I would have to drop the front axle. What is the best vehicle for car audio besides a van? I need easy access to the alt and alot of room.

2004 Ford Truck Escape AWD V6-3.0L VIN 1

Vehicle Level Starting and Charging Charging System Alternator Service and Repair

Service and Repair

GENERATOR

REMOVAL

Disconnect the battery cables.

Remove the right intermediate axle shaft.

Remove the right lower splash shield screws and the pin-type retainer.

Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner clockwise and remove the accessory drive belt.

Remove the nut and position the bracket and wiring harness aside.

Remove the upper generator mounting bolts.

Remove the lower generator bolts and position the generator aside.

Remove the generator mounting bracket bolts and remove the bracket.

Remove the generator electrical connectors.

1 Remove the B+ nut and cable.

2 Remove the connector.

Rotate the generator to gain clearance, and remove through the opening in the fender well.

INSTALLATION

To install, reverse the removal procedure.

calls for 2.3 labor it is a B**ch but do able i got bored and looked this up on alldata

What the hell does this have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Tahoes or burbans. We have the beffiest electrical systems. What others can you put 4 alternators on and have a lot of cargo area

Only problem is it takes alot more $$$expensive to make one loud.

If your planning on keeping it in the cargo area a 2door blazer you can get 2 15s in a 4 door you could get 2 18s. Blazers are pretty cheap to get loud.

Very true, great point! Also don't they sell brackets for 3 alts on the 4.3?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Dude ! Look no farther ! THIS is what you need :)

Talk about holding in your SPL's !!! :) Bullet proof glass is standard too ! Plenty of space for a dozen 18"s.... A big diesel motor which set up correctly, could probably make about 3000 amps ! Great way to get started ;)

garda-armored-car.jpg

This would be "The REAL" stereo wagon :)

Peace,

Fish

Right now I have a 2004 ford escape and have horrible voltage problems. I have a sprinter bat in the back and a yellow top up front. I cant do the big three because I would have to drop the front axle. What is the best vehicle for car audio besides a van? I need easy access to the alt and alot of room.

This vehicle has serious potential to be a champ in the right hands, haha

Not to mention tahoes are usually 2 or 3 times more expensive than blazers just to get one lol. I know there's a dual bracket, im sure you could get 3 if you lose the Ac.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

1st gen neons 99 and older 1 12 sealed off in the trunk firing into the cabb and it makes it hard to breath.

running ap1800 @ 2 ohms and a re se 12. big 3 and stock battery upfront amp is deff not putting out anywhere what it should @ 2 ohms cause i dont have the electrical and it still makes it hard to breath with 1 12

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

2004 Ford Truck Escape AWD V6-3.0L VIN 1

Vehicle Level Starting and Charging Charging System Alternator Service and Repair

Service and Repair

GENERATOR

REMOVAL

Disconnect the battery cables.

Remove the right intermediate axle shaft.

Remove the right lower splash shield screws and the pin-type retainer.

Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner clockwise and remove the accessory drive belt.

Remove the nut and position the bracket and wiring harness aside.

Remove the upper generator mounting bolts.

Remove the lower generator bolts and position the generator aside.

Remove the generator mounting bracket bolts and remove the bracket.

Remove the generator electrical connectors.

1 Remove the B+ nut and cable.

2 Remove the connector.

Rotate the generator to gain clearance, and remove through the opening in the fender well.

INSTALLATION

To install, reverse the removal procedure.

calls for 2.3 labor it is a B**ch but do able i got bored and looked this up on alldata

What the hell does this have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Very true, great point! Also don't they sell brackets for 3 alts on the 4.3?

It would appear to be instructions for pulling the alternator on the Escape, doesn't mention pulling the axle so I have no idea why the OP thinks he would need to pull the axle to do the Big 3 on it. If you can get to the charging wire route it however you can.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

VW GOLF

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

Dude ! Look no farther ! THIS is what you need :)

Talk about holding in your SPL's !!! :) Bullet proof glass is standard too ! Plenty of space for a dozen 18"s.... A big diesel motor which set up correctly, could probably make about 3000 amps ! Great way to get started ;)

garda-armored-car.jpg

This would be "The REAL" stereo wagon :)

Peace,

Fish

I bet i can set a new world record with this....lol