Loudest trunk car?

bassrace

He is like me... I don't want to face no subs or port towards the cabin... I do 148.2 - 148.6 with the driver door open, mic in the kick ( Subs & port facing the rear )

... IMO - It's just too easy to obtain numbers facing towards the cabin and sealing off...

Well imo it's not that it would be too easy to get numbers facing forward but I really dont want to start cutting b/c I would never have backseats again b/c I would cut out the latch that holds the back of the seat tight as soon as I started cutting being that it's right there....

And I've thought about building like a frame inside the trunk where I could just slide the box into it and seal off around it (facing the cabin). But I just dont know as of yet.

I'm just going to do alot of planning and alot more research to see what my final conclusion would be.

I might just say screw my original plan of facing the rear and just face them forward, idk, decisions, decisions. Lol

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

He is like me... I don't want to face no subs or port towards the cabin... I do 148.2 - 148.6 with the driver door open, mic in the kick ( Subs & port facing the rear )

... IMO - It's just too easy to obtain numbers facing towards the cabin and sealing off...

Well imo it's not that it would be too easy to get numbers facing forward but I really dont want to start cutting b/c I would never have backseats again b/c I would cut out the latch that holds the back of the seat tight as soon as I started cutting being that it's right there....

And I've thought about building like a frame inside the trunk where I could just slide the box into it and seal off around it (facing the cabin). But I just dont know as of yet.

I'm just going to do alot of planning and alot more research to see what my final conclusion would be.

I might just say screw my original plan of facing the rear and just face them forward, idk, decisions, decisions. Lol

you could always run more of a smaller woofer and face forward, or see if a 4th order would be possible peepwall.gif

i would hardly consider sealing forward 'easy mode'. its all about vehicle. its like calling someone with a luxury sedan a cheater because some people drive compacts lol.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yeah I've been thinking of possibly doing a 4th order with either my 12"s or maybe 4 10"s if I have the proper space of course.....

And I agree I would not say firing forward is necessarly the easy way to get numbers because all vehicles will be different, but for the most part I would say it's most likely the way to go if you want the best numbers possible.

you could always run more of a smaller woofer and face forward, or see if a 4th order would be possible peepwall.gif

i would hardly consider sealing forward 'easy mode'. its all about vehicle. its like calling someone with a luxury sedan a cheater because some people drive compacts lol.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

i know someone who was doing 48s on music with 2 powerbass 3xl 15s in a trunk 4th order in the back of a neon. theres always a way, just not always with the equipment you want lmfao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i know someone who was doing 48s on music with 2 powerbass 3xl 15s in a trunk 4th order in the back of a neon. theres always a way, just not always with the equipment you want lmfao

Lol.

I've been thinking of doing a 4th order but I just dont know how my subs would like it. Also since 4th orders are soo picky from what I hear, that's been keeping me weary from actually doing it...

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

Lol.

I've been thinking of doing a 4th order but I just dont know how my subs would like it. Also since 4th orders are soo picky from what I hear, that's been keeping me weary from actually doing it...

there are quite a few people on here who could design you one. probably the first person on that list is Ray.

• 4 weeks later...

I did a 147.4, current 2012 World Record, in NSPL Trunk 0-1800 watts this past weekend at Pulse Car Audio. My current setup is a rear firing single SunDown Audio SA-12 with a Powerbass 3000 watt amp, clamped 1490 watts.

My goal is to be the 1st person in NSPL 0-1800 watt Trunk class to break a 150.

Hey "Trunk King" thanks for the tips this past weekend :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived