gauging intrest in nspl in north ca

stevew007

every 3 weeks would be a ton of shows. we are used to one per month - one every other month.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

every 3 weeks would be a ton of shows. we are used to one per month - one every other month.

well i thought every 2 weeks was to many and every month was to long to wait LOL!

if thats to many to start out with let me know

Next year there would be a chance I would hit nor cali for these but would be dependent on the days they were being held. Sounds like a nice event to get started in.

well sundays has been the norm for a long time.also I would like to give two month heads up on shows.I'm hoping to get a string of them at once.

There were just a good run of dbdrag shows here in nor Cal. I think 5 shows over a 2 month span. Either way I'm down to try it out

I'm glad to hear it. I would still be competing if the shows were good around here. but promoters come and go around here.

oh and a freind of ours said I need to meet you.

There were just a good run of dbdrag shows here in nor Cal. I think 5 shows over a 2 month span. Either way I'm down to try it out

I'm glad to hear it. I would still be competing if the shows were good around here. but promoters come and go around here.

oh and a freind of ours said I need to meet you.

Sounds good. Which friend if I may ask?

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

I have competed in a lot of different orgs and so far NSPL seems to be the most fair, clamped power is great, you go against the same power, as for a lot of classes, it only looks like alot because each class can also be hardcore.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

I Woud try it. just make sure to repost on here tha actual comp and everything. I think the turnout will be better than you think its just theres not many good shops in the sac area i know of... but i say go for it

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

Archived