Sonic Electronix

i ran mine on a AQ2200D @ 1 ohm copper coils, and it took the power all day.

still got mine if your still interested, unless youve already paid for yours

let me know i just checked shipping for you

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

ya, i actually just ordered and paid. sorry. i thought maybe it was gone already since i hadn't heard back from you. thanks for checking, tho. good luck with your sale.

i ran mine on a AQ2200D @ 1 ohm copper coils, and it took the power all day.

still got mine if your still interested, unless youve already paid for yours

let me know i just checked shipping for you

i've never had the opportunity to hear AQ in person, but just seeing the damage they do on youtube, and the price tags got me on the bandwagon. where i live isn't real big on the system scene. and the ones that are into systems all run big box store brands. i can't wait to get it, put the AQ on my window, and watch it "wave" to everyone on the street lol. AQ ftmfw!

Oh he'll ya underrated

I love when people ask if I have a system in my truck I say 2 audioque sdc2.5 and they always say oh you run off brand then they get a demo and poof there on the bandwagon

I liked the way my AQ 18s sounded, but they dont even start to compare on how good by BTLs sound.. but im sure your gonna love your AQ i did for the time i had them!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

i'm sure the BTL's put in some major work, but those are a lil out of my price range right now. with what i've had, and the setups people around here have, i'm positive i'm going to love the AQ's.

i've never had the opportunity to hear AQ in person, but just seeing the damage they do on youtube, and the price tags got me on the bandwagon. where i live isn't real big on the system scene. and the ones that are into systems all run big box store brands. i can't wait to get it, put the AQ on my window, and watch it "wave" to everyone on the street lol. AQ ftmfw!

Oh he'll ya underrated

I love when people ask if I have a system in my truck I say 2 audioque sdc2.5 and they always say oh you run off brand then they get a demo and poof there on the bandwagon

I liked the way my AQ 18s sounded, but they dont even start to compare on how good by BTLs sound.. but im sure your gonna love your AQ i did for the time i had them!

The power handling for the sub is 1,000 watts. If you're new, unsure, or using crap like the BAMF I would stick to manufacturer recommendations. Your amplifier will not do the power it claims, and you can not wire a single D1 woofer to 1 ohm nominal to a monoblock.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

clean power and the copper should be fine on that amp at 2ohm. Clip the shit out of it and you'll smoke the sub eventually.

you going to build the box in the trunk? Those subs like 6cubes net, which I don't see sliding through the opening.

Make sure the enclosure is right and the power is clean and you'll be happy...