armykyle1 Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 Getting a sound violation ticket.... I know I was in the wrong, its a busy road, couple house, couple bars, close to the college. I wasn't even playing it on my "jam out" level lol. But some motorcycle cops where off their bikes, hiding in bushes radaring people, on top of hill, in a 25mph zone so I had no chance.... It's a 100 bucks since its my first one, might even get to do community service lol. But the cop was nice enough to let me go on some other stuff; illegal tint, expired tag, expired inspection sticker, no tint sticker. Which would have been over a grand. So I'm not too mad. oh yes the song was booty work rofl TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
OrionStang Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 I see a tint ticket, not a sound violation EDIT: I assume the white ones are warnings. Pink one the ticket. Where are you at where they give you a separate paper for each item? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
armykyle1 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Report Posted September 26, 2011 I see a tint ticket, not a sound violation lol its the pink one TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
OrionStang Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 Edited my post. The pic of the pink one didn't load the first time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sanitarium Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 Find out your noise ordinance laws. There's a good chance he let you off for the other things cause the bass pissed him off and he just wanted you to pay for that without questioning. (oh he was nice enough to let me off for these other things so i won't fight this noise ticket)
Stephen_og Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 damn that sucks bro, but shit happens. At least you werent speeding lol im bound to get one soon, ( but knock on wood) ive been warned multiple times by local cops ahha Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it) 2013 Ford Focus Hatch 2x DC lv3 15s 2x b2 quotas XS batts DC power alt That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.
armykyle1 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Report Posted September 26, 2011 I see a tint ticket, not a sound violation EDIT: I assume the white ones are warnings. Pink one the ticket. Where are you at where they give you a separate paper for each item? Yea the white ones are warnings but the pink one is a summons not just a fine. I'm on the MS gulf coast. Find out your noise ordinance laws. There's a good chance he let you off for the other things cause the bass pissed him off and he just wanted you to pay for that without questioning. (oh he was nice enough to let me off for these other things so i won't fight this noise ticket) If you're inside city limits you're fucked lol. There's signs everywhere lol. But what makes me mad we can have a loud ass exhaust (mine is loud as shit) and they don't do shit. Like harleys they're all over in this area... TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
iceman1575 Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 Specifications on noise ordinances are absolute shit. If it involves nighttime bans, then that's understandable. But, in the same way as having a radar, if you don't have a valid dB meter and distance measurement device, then there's no real way to enforce it... POTATO!
armykyle1 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Report Posted September 26, 2011 Specifications on noise ordinances are absolute shit. If it involves nighttime bans, then that's understandable. But, in the same way as having a radar, if you don't have a valid dB meter and distance measurement device, then there's no real way to enforce it... I agree with you, and it should be enforced across the board too oh yea the song I was beating was booty work rofl TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 My first ticket for sound violation is getting framed and displayed. Not that I'm TRYING to get one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.