armykyle1 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Report Posted September 26, 2011 My first ticket for sound violation is getting framed and displayed. Not that I'm TRYING to get one. I'm gonna go to the beach tomorrow and do paper tricks with them lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
**Hollywood** Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 Mine was the same first time I had no insurance papers and all kinds of stuff , he let me off and gave me a excissive noise of a motor vehicle 115$ , then a week later arrested me for a bar fight , what a guy
**Hollywood** Posted September 26, 2011 Report Posted September 26, 2011 O and welcome to z club buddy !!!
armykyle1 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Report Posted September 26, 2011 Mine was the same first time I had no insurance papers and all kinds of stuff , he let me off and gave me a excissive noise of a motor vehicle 115$ , then a week later arrested me for a bar fight , what a guy lol you're suppose to wait at least a month before you see the same cop again O and welcome to z club buddy !!! thank you, hopefully it'll be my only one ever! next is 250, then 500, then a grand/impoud, then insta impound lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
00_XJ Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 But some motorcycle cops where off their bikes, hiding in bushes radaring people, on top of hill, in a 25mph zone so I had no chance.... They're notorious for that in Gulfport/Biloxi. They have got me twice doing that in the past 3 months. I don't even see how that's legal. First time I've heard of anyone getting a sound violation from them though. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
**Hollywood** Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 Ours stay the same price , that was in Edmonton , here on the east coast they just tell u to keep it down
armykyle1 Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 But some motorcycle cops where off their bikes, hiding in bushes radaring people, on top of hill, in a 25mph zone so I had no chance.... They're notorious for that in Gulfport/Biloxi. They have got me twice doing that in the past 3 months. I don't even see how that's legal. First time I've heard of anyone getting a sound violation from them though. I don't either lol. Its bull shit really. you on the coast? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
00_XJ Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 But some motorcycle cops where off their bikes, hiding in bushes radaring people, on top of hill, in a 25mph zone so I had no chance.... They're notorious for that in Gulfport/Biloxi. They have got me twice doing that in the past 3 months. I don't even see how that's legal. First time I've heard of anyone getting a sound violation from them though. I don't either lol. Its bull shit really. you on the coast? Yep. North of Pascagoula. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
new guy Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 well look at it this way now you have an excuse to get some second skin lol *current* 1991 honda crx si 2 skar audio 12s pioneer 6.5s dual 400 watt amp audio technix db 1/0 wiring kit. dual head unit
SR20DAZE Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 Arent cops supposed to be in view within 2-300 feet? I may be wrong but last i heard that they cant be hidden Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.