C-Fizzy Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 100? That's it? My first one was $375 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
armykyle1 Posted September 28, 2011 Author Report Posted September 28, 2011 But some motorcycle cops where off their bikes, hiding in bushes radaring people, on top of hill, in a 25mph zone so I had no chance.... They're notorious for that in Gulfport/Biloxi. They have got me twice doing that in the past 3 months. I don't even see how that's legal. First time I've heard of anyone getting a sound violation from them though. I don't either lol. Its bull shit really. you on the coast? Yep. North of Pascagoula. oh cool. We'll have to have a bass meet down here! I'm in orange grove(north gport) well look at it this way now you have an excuse to get some second skin lol I have everything in the car covered in Dmat extreme or stinger road kill except the roof and one door lol. But I do plan on getting SS for my roof, and second layers on the front doors. But right now my car is next to silent with the windows up. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted September 28, 2011 Author Report Posted September 28, 2011 100? That's it? My first one was $375 yea its cheaper than most lol, but it goes up each time TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
mullet Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 I don't really turn my stuff up that loud anymore, but back in my late teens - early 20's I got LOTS of noise ordinance warnings in one particular "town" around here. Fortunately never got the actual ticket.
armykyle1 Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
lem43606 Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 all i could hear was that damn fart cannon.... Im just glad i live in a area where i can drive past cops full tilt windows down since the white kid with the loud stereo is the least of their worries haha Oh and I do all the graphics for the cop cars so they know my car 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
armykyle1 Posted October 4, 2011 Author Report Posted October 4, 2011 all i could hear was that damn fart cannon.... Im just glad i live in a area where i can drive past cops full tilt windows down since the white kid with the loud stereo is the least of their worries haha Oh and I do all the graphics for the cop cars so they know my car its a fap cannon lol. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Twostrokeking Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 First one I get I'm plexiglassing into my box My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
armykyle1 Posted October 10, 2011 Author Report Posted October 10, 2011 First one I get I'm plexiglassing into my box that's a damn good Idea! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Twostrokeking Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 First one I get I'm plexiglassing into my box that's a damn good Idea! Put some led's behind it and bam. Haha. hopefully i get that loud some day My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.