armykyle1 Posted October 10, 2011 Author Report Posted October 10, 2011 First one I get I'm plexiglassing into my box that's a damn good Idea! Put some led's behind it and bam. Haha. hopefully i get that loud some day $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ this lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
LoudAerio Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 welcome to the club ..... idk how old u are but im 20 nd it caused my insurance to go up i was told by progresive ins comp that noise ordinance supposedly cause distractions nd my age didnt help
Twostrokeking Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 welcome to the club ..... idk how old u are but im 20 nd it caused my insurance to go up i was told by progresive ins comp that noise ordinance supposedly cause distractions nd my age didnt help im only 15 running a mtx 10" thunder 4000. not loud enough :/ My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
armykyle1 Posted October 11, 2011 Author Report Posted October 11, 2011 welcome to the club ..... idk how old u are but im 20 nd it caused my insurance to go up i was told by progresive ins comp that noise ordinance supposedly cause distractions nd my age didnt help I made 25 already so hopefully it wont matter lol welcome to the club ..... idk how old u are but im 20 nd it caused my insurance to go up i was told by progresive ins comp that noise ordinance supposedly cause distractions nd my age didnt help im only 15 running a mtx 10" thunder 4000. not loud enough :/ you'll get there lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
georgiaspl Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 i got a noise violation at about a year ago, and it cost 175 bucks! i feel your pain
armykyle1 Posted October 11, 2011 Author Report Posted October 11, 2011 i got a noise violation at about a year ago, and it cost 175 bucks! i feel your pain dang I guess I'm lucky lol, its only a 100 for first time here, might even be able to get community service TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
bassHZ Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 my first sound ticket was for 240 dollars what a bitch and it was also a motorcycle cop and she heard me from over 200 feet
armykyle1 Posted October 11, 2011 Author Report Posted October 11, 2011 my first sound ticket was for 240 dollars what a bitch and it was also a motorcycle cop and she heard me from over 200 feet damn 240! I know CHP i a bunch of NAZI's TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted October 18, 2011 Author Report Posted October 18, 2011 wellllll I went to court today for this....... Its a $650 fine here.... wtf over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they let me off with 6mo good behavior with no priors, so I didn't have to pay anything happy dance! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
dkindle613 Posted October 18, 2011 Report Posted October 18, 2011 WTF!!!!!! $650???? WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.