Best TV For My Budget, $700

whatever you get get a samsung they make the best monitors and tvs that money can buy

This. But you also pay for the name a lot of times

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

whatever you get get a samsung they make the best monitors and tvs that money can buy

LG, Sony, Samsung top 3, yes. are you often paying for the brand? yes.

insignia makes nice plasmas, they look very similar to samsung plasmas. i've seen it first hand. with a budget of 700 bucks, you can get a 50" plasma tv, and be covered for the dreaded burn in.

trust me on this one. with LED or even LCD you're not going to get nearly as nice of a TV for your money. i've worked at best buy for a while and have seen just about everything.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

go to wall mart with $700 for a tv and you can walk out with a sick ass tv

my friend got a 40" phillips LED tv for $650

i would NEVER buy expensive electronic equipment from wally world. first off - who knows how many people kicked, dropped, or dragged across the room. second - phillips is like the sony Xplod of the tv world.

would you ever buy your sub and amp from wal mart?

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

westinghouse is crap. just lower than low, cheaper than cheap. yuck

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

samsung 51" 3d My link

Lg 50" 3d and free 3d glasses My link

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

LCDs, Plasmas, LEDs...these can all be found cheaply. The thing most people forget is to look at the color contrast ratio and refresh.

I honestly would wait for Black Friday. I do not know what it is like in the Lower 48, but in Alaska, last year, got a TV at 50% off for a total cost of $900. I will be buying 3 more TVs this year and I am simply waiting for Black Friday

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

trust me on this one. with LED or even LCD you're not going to get nearly as nice of a TV for your money. i've worked at best buy for a while and have seen just about everything.

No offense...but...isn't that like getting your news from the Tabloids?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

About the TV size for gaming it really depends on the distance you sit from the TV, I mean your not gonna sit 2 feet in front of a 70" TV, nor are you gonna sit 6 feet away from 20" tv, you want it just right where you can see great without having to move your head alot to see the sides of the picture.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

No offense...but...isn't that like getting your news from the Tabloids?

well, in a sense, i can agree with you. the training and e-learnings (hated doing those bastards) that the sales associates were required to do were, in my opinion, somewhat pointless. the e-learnings (which were assigned weekly by the dozen) were effective in teaching a complete novice some of the basic and fundamental differences between types of TV's. to put this into perspective, this would be like reading an article about what the different components of a car stereo are and what they do. (i.e. headunit controls speakers, amplifier powers speakers, speakers play music, etc.)

the real knowledge i attained was from first hand experience with the products, like learning how different brands performed, customer reviews, seeing the difference between 1080 and 720, seeing what 3D was like between the brands, etc. also, one of my coworkers (who had worked as a home theater installer for a few years) could accurately answer just about any (relevant) question you asked him, so i gained a lot from him as well.

by no means am i saying i know everything, i'm simply stating that i know more than the average Joe.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived