XS Power

I ship mine through FedEx and have never had any issues...plus FedEx account = great prices. I was able to ship 100lb batts for $20 less than UPS with my FedEx account.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Of course we have MSDS sheets made for all of our products and they are on file with UPS, FEDEX, and all of our other carriers, which makes it easy for us. Every company is supposed to have MSDS sheets for their batteries. We do not drop off shipments,

because they come to us for pick up. We ship single batteries all the time and so do all of our online dealers and distributors. Heck we ship them all across the world with no problems at all. The post office just tries to find a reason to not have to ship it. You can give them the MSDS sheets and everything else that plainly states they are not hazardous, and then they will find another reason they cant ship it. Like I said above this is the main reason that companies do not ship to APO addresses any more, which sucks because why should the military not be able to get stuff shipped to their base?

The thing that sucks is the fact that when you say battery they think of a wet cell battery, and the AGM batteries are totally different but they do not understand that. Powercell is much more understandable than saying battery. Doesn't raise as many questions, because they have no clue what it is.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg