XS Power

So long story short USPS isn't allowing me to ship batteries to a customer. Normally is just use UPS but, this is going to an APO address. Last I knew only the USPS ships to these. I've tried in the white boxes they come in. First it was because they were batteries and needed a hazard sticke on them. Acquired that, then it was because the box said battery, now I've tried in cardboard boxes from work and they still won't ship them. I know my customer is getting impatient, as well am I because I still have them taking up space.

Nathan can you help??

Thanks,

Dustin

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

They do not need a hazard sticker, because they are not hazardous. They are non-hazardous, non-spillable, sealed AGM batteries.

If you are dealing with the USPS sometimes you have to break it down Barny style and just tell them it is a "power cell". They have no clue what that is and will just send it on through with no problems.

This is a prime example of why the USPS is a money pit that keeps losing money every year just to be bailed out by the government and tax dollars. They try to come up with reasons that they can't ship your package and finally make it so painful to ship through them that everyone just goes to FedEx or UPS. With APO shipments you have to deal with them though, and is the main reason businesses will not ship to APOs any more.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

put magazines :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the post office is just trying to cover its own ass. i personally know a couple mail carriers that have been burnt my chemicals, or hazardous materials that was not packaged and shipped correctly.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i ship batts also i used to ship with fedex, i told then they were non spillable deep cycle batteries that are ok to ship an they were cool with it. then i went to another fedex location an said the same thing an they called my orignal location an said they were hazardous an that i had to schedule a pickup from my house(=$$$$) and print out a MSDS sheet an attach it to the box, an i couldnt ship air cuz if the "hazerdous material" inside them, an id have to pay alot more to ship them. and if you lie on the form if one breaks then you and the customer are sol on the claims process because you lied. i now ship with the post office and i used ups when i had to ship 2 to canada an i just said it was a power cell an they let it go. the best thing and worst thing to do is tell the truth. sometimes it works some times it gets you banned from shipping anything 66-75 lbs at fedex(me) lol. so nathan what do you say when you ship....do you even ship 1 at a time?

Dont post in here if you suck. aka quietbimmer, dirtysierra an gay

2883u2w.gif

Oh yea, Im louder then you!

Of course we have MSDS sheets made for all of our products and they are on file with UPS, FEDEX, and all of our other carriers, which makes it easy for us. Every company is supposed to have MSDS sheets for their batteries. We do not drop off shipments, because they come to us for pick up. We ship single batteries all the time and so do all of our online dealers and distributors. Heck we ship them all across the world with no problems at all. The post office just tries to find a reason to not have to ship it. You can give them the MSDS sheets and everything else that plainly states they are not hazardous, and then they will find another reason they cant ship it. Like I said above this is the main reason that companies do not ship to APO addresses any more, which sucks because why should the military not be able to get stuff shipped to their base?

The thing that sucks is the fact that when you say battery they think of a wet cell battery, and the AGM batteries are totally different but they do not understand that. Powercell is much more understandable than saying battery. Doesn't raise as many questions, because they have no clue what it is.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg