Power wire for the Big 3

Well I'd try to get my money back for the shitty wire first of all, then if they dont offer a refund file an eBay claim

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Yeah it should be alright, just make sure it's not by any extremely hot parts of the engine, and that it isn't too close to any moving or spinning parts. As far as if it'll be okay for the big 3 or not, I definitely always like to use ofc, and I can't really tell you how good your wire is because I cannot see it, but I'm sure it's still an upgrade from the factory shit, how much of an upgrade I cannot say.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Yeah I've seen that stuff on eBay... For future reference, if it seems too good to be true than it probably is! Copper is really expensive right now, I'd say the cheapest you'll probably get a real 1/0awg wire right now is around $2.50 a foot probably. and that'd be a good price. Just purely because copper is expensive, they can't make it cheaper because of the amount of copper in it. Copper costs a certain amount per pound, on average 3ft of ofc is a pound. Welding cable off eBay is usually a pretty safe bet, look at their reviews and make sure it's awg! Plus welding cable has to pass certain tests and has to be able to pull "x" amount of amperage

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Yeah I've seen that stuff on eBay... For future reference, if it seems too good to be true than it probably is! Copper is really expensive right now, I'd say the cheapest you'll probably get a real 1/0awg wire right now is around $2.50 a foot probably. and that'd be a good price. Just purely because copper is expensive, they can't make it cheaper because of the amount of copper in it. Copper costs a certain amount per pound, on average 3ft of ofc is a pound. Welding cable off eBay is usually a pretty safe bet, look at their reviews and make sure it's awg! Plus welding cable has to pass certain tests and has to be able to pull "x" amount of amperage

Yeah I checked it and it's up to standard on 0 gauge. Ill definitely know what to look for next time haha

Archived