Sonic Electronix

https://weldingsupply.securesites.com/cgi-bin/browsecatalogs.pl?UNDEF875657::

anyone bought from this site prices seem really good

also being that its only about a 10 doller differnce how much of a gain would i get from using 1/0 to 2/0 not talking about running anything huge just rather have over kill then not enough. planning to get a 2k amp. and being that 20 feet of 2/0 is around 70 and i found someone to buy my 4g wire for 80 i think i should upgrade

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Keep in mind that the jacket on welding cable is:

- Not designed to resist petroleum based products such as oil and gasoline

- Not designed to offer any insulation to the heat generated in the engine compartment (and heating the copper increases its resistance)

You'd be well advised to buy cable suited to automotive use.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

know of any good sites?

that wire should be ok for my power and grounds but not as big 3 because the lengh of wire going from the firewall gramet to the battery is only a foot and half i could prolly find something to insulate it with.

whats your opinions for using it just for that?

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

knu isnt ofc and thats what im looking for thats why i turned to welding wire as far as post count thats mainly do to asking alot of questions. ive also never bought wire online.

this is taking from the site

Industry standard class K neoprene insulated welding cable. Made from 30-gauge soft-drawn copper strands for superior flexibility. Properties: 600v, -40 deg C. to +90 deg C., heavy duty/all purpose

so the engine bay heat wouldnt be an issue just the oil and stuff

Edited by hifonics10