its pretty blue in here

Looks great. Personally, I love night driving when it's dark, so my lights in my clusters are turned down. But if I had a demo car, I'd do the same thing. Especially with the blue. Nice work, dude! :clapping:

yea i dont always drive like this. everynow and again lol.

and i got the lights from super bright leds. pretty easy just swap them with the stock ones. and there was a really good write up somewhere ill find it for you

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

i definitely like the gauges. i drive on 05 dakota, and the gauges look like there's a sheet of glow in the dark material over them. i HATE my gauges.

they look like this:

37982d1309171693-custom-modded-gauge-cluster-lit-needles-dscn0185.jpg

i wish there was a way to change em :( no aftermarket ones available either

EDIT: i like your power switches too. i want to change mine from green to white

Edited by Torres

i definitely like the gauges. i drive on 05 dakota, and the gauges look like there's a sheet of glow in the dark material over them. i HATE my gauges. they look like this:37982d1309171693-custom-modded-gauge-cluster-lit-needles-dscn0185.jpgi wish there was a way to change em :( no aftermarket ones available eitherEDIT: i like your power switches too. i want to change mine from green to white

dam yea i see what ya mean. that space would drive me crazy lol. the switches werent to hard either. wire the leds and glue em lol

too much for me, did the gauges before but always went back to stockbut seems like your doing it right :-)

really? i would think diff color gauges would be awesome. and thanks im trying lol

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1317361261' post='1704321]

Very nice man

thank you thank you. no money for audio upgrades so this is what ive been doing lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas