Can you actually get arrested for loud music?

Guest BanThisFaggots

Lol fail. But still that wasn't from the bass, I'd say for refusing to provided documentation and being a douche.

i love how all you pussies sit here and talk shit behind my back like a bunch of faggots espcially knowing youll never see me real tough

Guest BanThisFaggots

30jmnb5.jpg

i guess he mad

you guys are the ones that are acting mad make a thread just about me i feel really popular now and bunch of people wanted to know why i never came on SMD forum this is the main reason all you pussys sit around and talk shit behind each others back

Guest BanThisFaggots

Apparently this guy managed it:

But he was asking for it... bumping Mike Jones full-tilt with the doors open in a residential neighborhood at 3 AM? Sigh.

that guy gives guys like us bad names.

you guys give yourselfs bad names for sittin on here talkin shit about other people troll on the forums get a fucking life you dumb fuck

Somebody's butthurt..... Uh oh. Bye, bye.

You'll be gone soon.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Guest BanThisFaggots

what a asshat. he thinks hes badass doing a vid at 3am in the morning, gets caught by the cops and think hes cool, but THEN lies to the cops face about not doing it despite someone seeing him do it. if i knew him personally id probably jaw jack him

he deserved getting arrested. he got caught redhanded and wanted to be an idiot with the cop. honestly the cop seemed kinda cool about it too. guess he cant lie his way out of it in court IF he has a court date given he posted a video.noob.gif

YEAH you got me i think im a bad ass cause i wanted to make a vid at 3am ohhhh hardcore gansta there god your dumb... you must not of realized i just got off work

Guest BanThisFaggots

Apparently this guy managed it:

But he was asking for it... bumping Mike Jones full-tilt with the doors open in a residential neighborhood at 3 AM? Sigh.

how the fuck do you know it was a residential area there wasnt any houses within 4 blocks and all business's around were closed

actually no this thread wasnt about you, and you can talk shit all you want, youll still be a good for nothin low life

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived