SnowDrifter Posted October 2, 2011 Report Posted October 2, 2011 I was bored - so I added bass to a song. I will have a better version up tomorrow after I play with it some more. Its tough to get the bass right through cheap earbuds. Anyways: let me know what you think Caution: the song hits low.Link Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
TheBetterMethod Posted October 2, 2011 Report Posted October 2, 2011 Beautiful. Great mix. Quote 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
eltortuga94 Posted October 2, 2011 Report Posted October 2, 2011 Damn 20hz @ -3db yea, i definitely can't hit that. Good job though. Quote System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
TheBetterMethod Posted October 2, 2011 Report Posted October 2, 2011 Sounds great on my headphones. I'll have to hear it in the car tomorrow to be sure. I can touch 20hz, but it's a stretch. Quote 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
SPLWGN Posted October 2, 2011 Report Posted October 2, 2011 start reminds me of put on nice work man sounds awesome, and LOWWWW!! Quote
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted October 2, 2011 Report Posted October 2, 2011 Beautiful Quote Build in progress
SnowDrifter Posted October 4, 2011 Author Report Posted October 4, 2011 (edited) Here is a quick video for those of you who want to see what this song is about and can't be bothered to download it. Its also a great way to break in a new sub =) Edited October 4, 2011 by SnowDrifter Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.