Sonic Electronix

okay...i bought an AQ hdc3 18" and it will be here tomorrow. i have all my mdf, glue, etc. problem is, i don't have a box design yet. i was told to check ram designs...did that, and got no response. then was told to pm ray...did that, again no response. what is the deal? does no one want to design a box for me or what? i'm starting to lose faith in finding a designer in the forums. can anyone recommend anyone who won't just ignore my pm's? who is actually wiling to design. i'm willing to pay, and i've never had a problem with anyone in the forums, so i don't understand why no one is responding to my pm's. i don't expect to pm someone and have a design that day, just acknowledgement that my email was recieved, and if they are willing to design it or not.

Edited by qcbangin

well both Ray and Ram-Designs get booked quite often so you might not get a PM for a bit. To my understanding Ray will shut off his PM's when he gets too busy.

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

well both Ray and Ram-Designs get booked quite often so you might not get a PM for a bit. To my understanding Ray will shut off his PM's when he gets too busy.

Ray isn't designing boxes anymore. According to his thread

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

thats understandable. are there any other designers? i really don't want this sub just sitting around collecting dust.

Its aslo the weekend and very possible that their busy doing other things.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Ray isn't designing boxes anymore. According to his thread

At all??? I thought he said that he might if it was within reason... Craziness... so it all comes down on Ram-D's head?

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I would do 6.5 cubic feet and around 110SQ of port, tuning depends on the kind of music you like, what´s the car? what amount of power are you gonna use?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

the car is a 94 chrysler lhs. it will be in the trunk. i listen to rap. will be giving it about 2000rms.

I would do 6.5 cubic feet and around 110SQ of port, tuning depends on the kind of music you like, what´s the car? what amount of power are you gonna use?

Don´t know much about that trunk, can you get the maximun dimensions available? i might try to help you out, but i´m not even close to some of the great builders out there like ray or strongman designs!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/