Effn' cool song :-)

^ THIS.

And Echo by Gorilla Zoe has a low note that hits so hard it scares the crap out of me every time! :rofl:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yea fish you are right but that's only some rap that ppl do that with. Most ppl just look back in disgust at me no matter what I slap and I can't blame them, when I'm within 2-3 car lengths from you, your mirrors already start to vibrate and if I'm within 1 car from you, I can make your window flex too. Lmao

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Yea fish you are right but that's only some rap that ppl do that with. Most ppl just look back in disgust at me no matter what I slap and I can't blame them, when I'm within 2-3 car lengths from you, your mirrors already start to vibrate and if I'm within 1 car from you, I can make your window flex too. Lmao

Damn man! I need you to follow me around in my town so the cops can keeps their eyes off of me hahaha

Edit: IO've heard this song a while back and could never figure out wat it was called.... Thanks Fish!

Edited by d3dreaper

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Damn man! I need you to follow me around in my town so the cops can keeps their eyes off of me hahaha

Edit: IO've heard this song a while back and could never figure out wat it was called.... Thanks Fish!

Haha i would but you are nowhere near where im at. Plus tbh i have never had any cops give me a dirty look. Even when they have someone stopped or are sitting on the side of the road catching speeders and im doing 20 over the speed limit they dont care (knock on wood) Im glad i havent gotten myself a sound ticket because up here in NY they are pretty costly and they charge you extra b.s. too.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress