Sonic Electronix

Darvex has a good selection of fuses. You also get a 5% discount as a member here if you use "meade" as a coupon code at checkout

http://www.darvex.com/store/pc/ANL-Silver-c59.htm

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Darvex has a good selection of fuses. You also get a 5% discount as a member here if you use "meade" as a coupon code at checkout

Thanks.... But he has nothing over 300amp I need 350 to 375 so do any big name car audio company makes

any fuses that big ?

could also use a fused distribution blocks with multiple wires if you need to, although may cost more.

Thanks.... But he has nothing over 300amp I need 350 to 375 so do any big name car audio company makes

any fuses that big ?

could also use a fused distribution blocks with multiple wires if you need to, although may cost more.

I can do that but i talk to a friend of mines from Meca and he said for what i am doing I don't need any fuses in the back so i am trying to get close to at less 750 amp to put under my hood if i can . so can someone help me find 2 375 amp anl fuse to put under my hood ?

Hey uh, I think you misspelled "anal" :)

Fish

Hi.

I have (2) AB400.1 and (2)AB 200.1 they both have two power and two ground. How many fuse should i use on each amp ?

hey uh, we can see who posted your post, you don't have to sign it with

Fish

just saying. lol.

> If everybody else on the Internet signed their posts the way I do..... I wouldn't do that.

Peace,

Fish :)

Fish

Hi.

I have (2) AB400.1 and (2)AB 200.1 they both have two power and two ground. How many fuse should i use on each amp ?

Fish

just saying. lol.

> If everybody else on the Internet signed their posts the way I do..... I wouldn't do that.

Peace,

Fish

Hi.

Fish

just saying. lol.

Oh ok,

Peace,

Sanitarium

Peace,

Fish

Hi.

Fish

just saying. lol.

Oh ok,

Peace,

Sanitarium

So can you help me find some 375 amp ANL FUSE ?