Sonic Electronix

world's loudest crx 4 dc12ws xl's nowall

What´s the deal with this exo kid? i dunno why people care so much about him, i don´t find his vids important or even funny, anyways...

He's actually pretty cool..and half of the car audio videos arent funny or important on youtube, but we still watch them..i watched the vids you posted when you went on your trip or whatever, i didnt see any importance, and i didnt laugh..but i watched them because car audio is an addiction and we all share the same intrest. Just might be me though.

agree all the way

yeah, but i don´t understand why nutthugging like people do about the guy(not talking about you by the way) , i´ve seen lots of comments saying exo i love you, exo you are the best, the famous exo and those kind of lame comments, we are not talking about obama or christina aguilera, but anyways, i just find it funny...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

yeah, but i don´t understand why nutthugging like people do about the guy(not talking about you by the way) , i´ve seen lots of comments saying exo i love you, exo you are the best, the famous exo and those kind of lame comments, we are not talking about obama or christina aguilera, but anyways, i just find it funny...

in that sense i agree, i mean i met him sunday and i was excited, for the soul fact that i found his videos one day and he practically got me hooked onto his videos and got me into car audio. And hes a good dude. Got a demo of his van and everything. But im not a nuthugger. Lol

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Wow :clapping:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Archived