this cant be serious...

He said "first gun" and cheap..... Somethings just don't go together.... All I can do is "help" isn't that what this site is about......lol

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I also herd 357 will shoot 38s , do n e one know if that's true ?

A .357 magnum revolver will USUALLY be able to fire a .38 special, don't use any semi-auto .357's with a .38 special. However it'll gunk up your cylinder pretty bad, stick to the ammo the gun is made to shoot.

If you like revolvers I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum 50th Anniversary I enjoy, even though it's single action I like the old school style, but .44 Magnum ammo isn't exactly cheap...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Hi-Point .45http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/handguns/45acp/hi_point_45acp.html

NO!!! If I had to get shot at I pray to god they are shooting at me with a high point firearm.

If you want something reliable that shoots cheap ammo but can be used for self defense the get a Glock 9mm. Either the 17 or the 19 will suite your needs.

NO!!! If I had to get shot at I pray to god they are shooting at me with a high point firearm.

If you want something reliable that shoots cheap ammo but can be used for self defense the get a Glock 9mm. Either the 17 or the 19 will suite your needs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I would never recomend a hipoint to someone.them things are junk.spend a lil more money and get a cheaper kimber.I will always recomend a 1911 though.first time I shot my buddies les baer I fell in love with it.amazing gun there

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

What is the main purpose of the weapon? Are you looking for something for concealed carry, or something to unload a bunch of rounds at targets. If you are looking for a self defense weapon you really need to go to a shop and find what fits your hand and will be comfortable to carry, handguns are NOT one size fits all! Do your homework, if you will be potentially protecting your life with this gun is price really a factor? Hi-Point firearms should be banned, they are an accident waiting to happen, I got a hi-point 9mm for free several years back and it was a piece of shit....I dismantled it and threw it away. The only handgun I have ever owned that can use "cheap" and "reliable" in the same sentence is my Kel-Tec P11, I usually take it camping as a reliable sidearm. As for Glock, the may be played out but they got that way for a reason. They are reliable and durable and fairly inexpensive for the quality you get, shit you could hammer in a nail and still shoot straight. My personal every day carry weapon is a Springfield XD .40 sub compact, it's not for everyone but I love it.

Anyway, I dont know alot about handguns...but thats my opinion. If your just looking for a plinkster thats cheap to shoot, take a look at a Taurus .22LR or .22Mag. revolver...they look big and mean but fire a cheap round.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

You want something big? Hmmm.....

.500 S&W magnum :ninja:

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

LOL, for 100 bucks what do you expect. I've shot the 9mm high point and for the money I guess its alright but I wouldn't count on it for protection. They jam too frequently for protection purposes imo.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.