I am making my first gun purchase hopefully this weekend. I have shot my dads and friends weapons but been saving up for my own and I have been researching and the Glock 27 seems like it would be perfect starter and daily carry, since I plan to get my concealed weapons license.

My dad has one of the standard size glocks not really sure which one just know it was fun to shoot but not something I would want to carry around daily.

If you want a real comfy daily carry 40 look at the Glock 23 its smaller than the fullsize 22 but a lil larger than the baby 27....i carry a 23 for daily and also as a duty weapon for bail enforcement and wouldnt have it any other way

Thanks for the recommendation. Will definitely check the Glock 23 out.

The reason I asked here is there isint n e guns at the store , everything is on a order only bassis !

Find a different gun shop. I will never buy something before I can hold it in my hand.

X2. I wouldn't buy a gun that I couldn't shoot first. It's too big of a purchase. Would you buy a car you couldn't test drive?

Edited by Rev. Wrath

I'm not reading all the posts soooo

xd series pistols are priced pretty cheap considering how good of a weapon it is.

.4ocal is going to be you best bargain for power

9mm is gay imo and hi points fucking junk imo too