DC POWER ENGINEERING ALTERNATORS??

I was wondering if anyone has bought a dc power alternator?? i oreder one 2 months ago and seem to be getting a run around and i am starting to feel like i got burned, any help i would really like some insight on this company, and i know that they are no way affiliated with dc audio

Wrong section but idk bro i've heard nothing but good reviews from them.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

DCs products are awesome

They take a while to get to you in certain instances, but are worth te wait

And it takes even longer when they screw up and send you the wrong thing! Trust me, i know. I got to send mine back to them now, so they can get it right! :(

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Their are a lot of people running dc power alts here, including myself. I ordered mine and recieved it about a week later. Always had good customer service with them. I'm jot sure if he's still on here, but look up dc power rob and pm him to take a look at your invoice. I've been able to get throgh to them every time I've called. Do you have a odd car or some special request for a bracket or something?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

i just ordered a dual alt bracket from them two days agao and got a shipping notification an hour later.

i asked them on FB and he replied pretty quick.

but with alts there is a build time, my bracket was in stock

ive heard nothing but good things about them though

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Moving this to the electrical section.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Their are a lot of people running dc power alts here, including myself. I ordered mine and recieved it about a week later. Always had good customer service with them. I'm jot sure if he's still on here, but look up dc power rob and pm him to take a look at your invoice. I've been able to get throgh to them every time I've called. Do you have a odd car or some special request for a bracket or something?

NO JUST A STOCK REPLACEMENT FOR A 03 MONTERO, ONLINE IT SAID IN STOCK BUT I BEEN DEALING WITH STAN AND HE KEEPS TELLING ME NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE SHIPPED, THEN HE SAYS THEY JUST GOT THE PARTS , ECT ECT

Archived